The Leadership Skills Programme was developed to focus on a key skill necessary for many roles within business operations.
2 - 4 x half days
Experts in their field
Resources & Materials
Leadership is a skill for any role—not just managers. Master how to become a more successful leader, enhance communication, make more streamlined decisions, resolve any issues more effectively and nurture a team.
Any Managers who want to improve their leadership style and skills, and excel in this area.
Develop the key attributes necessary for your role, self-development, team development, strategic thinking and acting, ethical practice and civic-mindedness as well as innovation.
The Programme will be delivered using a mix of methods which have been tried and tested by the delivery team over the past ten years. These include:
- Delivery via Zoom or another suitable platform. Optimum Results Ltd has developed the capability to deliver highly effective training interventions and have been able to use the full functionality of Zoom/ Microsoft Teams to enhance the experience for Participants. Confidentiality can be maintained using individual Breakout Rooms where Participants can talk on a one-to-one basis with the Trainer as required.
- On-site Delivery at your business premises or at our state-of-the-art training rooms
Elementary Programme Duration is 2 half days.
Intermediate Programme Duration is 4 half days.
Modules will include the below topics:
– Concepts of Leadership and how it is differs from Management
– Exercise: Understand your Leadership style
– Essential elements of good quality communication
– The Leader’s Values, Personality, Disposition and Thinking process
– Asking good questions Active Listening & Empathy
– Inclusion, Involvement, Participation and the power of the Team
– Problem Solving and simplifying Complex subject matter
– Creativity, Innovation and Strategic Thinking
– Concepts of the Inspirational & respected Leader
– The ability to inspire and convince others.
– Building the Organisation Culture and Workplace Environment
Other topics may be added to the Intermediate Programme as may be appropriate to each client or group:
– Dr Covey’s 7 Habits of Effective Leaders
– Leadership Traits: Flexibility, Integrity, Ability to delegate, Vision, Communication, Self-awareness, Gratitude, Learning agility, Influence and Empathy.
– Developing others / Coaching & Mentoring
– Leading Change, Innovation & Transformation
– Corporate Governance & Business Ethics
– Strategic Financial Management
– Leading in a Digital Age
Request a proposal for the Leadership Skills Programme.
The Leadership Skills Programme FAQs
Optimum Results have been delivering bespoke training programmes and customised mentoring solutions to our clients both domestically and internationally since 1995. We are thrilled to have fantastic case studies and testimonials to showcase our work over the years.
We also pride ourselves in our quality of training content and delivery, and as such, we offer a satisfaction guarantee to our clients.
The fantastic thing about all our programmes is that they are completely customised to meet your specific objectives.
These programmes can have extremely positive effects on your organisation, from getting a plan of action together, to getting you out of a rut, do helping your team get across that ‘hump’ that they are struggling with.
We can bridge that skills gap that you currently have, and empower your team, by providing them with the essential advice and support that they need.
Absolutely. All our sessions start with learning your objectives, and tailoring the session to meet these objectives.
Contact us today through the form below, or by emailing us on email@example.com, or phone at 042 93 33033.
Contact us today to discuss our pricing and payment options available.
We have a dedicated helpdesk for all our mentoring sessions and training programmes. Our friendly team are always on hand to answer your questions and provide you with any additional support you may need.
Absolutely. Our range of delivery options ensures we can safely deliver all training programmes and mentoring sessions remotely, and just as effectively.